This season, I’m skipping Fashion Week to explore the Bahamas and Merida, Mexico. It was a hard decision but ultimately, one that makes the most sense for The Style Bungalow! (Think: big fluffy coats vs. tropical goodness) I CAN’T WAIT!
That said, I’m in dire need of new swimwear. Like stat! So I hopped on over to Shopbop.com, one of my favorite destinations for all things contemporary fashion, and found a few suits I couldn’t help but share with you all!
You’ll see a few from Marysia (a former ballet dancer) and the rest from trusted designers like, Karla Colletto and Patbo. Enjoy and let me know which ones are your favorites!
- Goddess vibes from this two piece!
- Color blocking and ruffles make my heart so happy.
- Can you say, chic “little black bikini?”
- Spend a day at the beach then throw on a pair of high-waisted shorts with this one piece.
- High-waisted? Cutouts? Why not have it all with this one piece?
- Look sexy while sporty in this one piece.
- She wore an itsy, bitsy, tenny, weeny, little navy-polka dot bikini!
- Innovation, hotness and so much functionality… love this one!
- I mean, it doesn’t get anymore Palm Beach than this one!