Sparkle, lights, music, champagne and good ole’ razzle dazzle means one thing – New Year’s Eve! Oh, how I love the one night out of the year where living like The Great Gatsby is more than acceptable – it’s encouraged!
Finding a dress to wear on one of the most glamourous nights of the year is serious business. That’s why I got you with today’s post. I’ve selected a handful of dresses from River Island because their price points are great – aka – you won’t feel guilty spending your hard-earned-GIRLBOSS cash on a dress you will probably only wear once.
So with that said, here are some of my favorites…
- Who doesn’t love the perfect LBD?
- Jumpsuits are the new ‘cook girl dress,’ and this one is ohhh-sooo-hot!
- I love the glam this romper brings without being too “extra.”
- Velvet is the fabric of the season, and this dress is too cute!
- In case I’m invited to a fabulous party, this would an option!
- Paired with statement heels… done and done!